New York Alcoholic Beverage Control Law
Review by Courts
The following actions by the liquor authority shall be subject to review by the supreme court in the manner provided in article seventy-eight of the civil practice law and rules provided that no stay shall be granted pending the determination of the matter except on notice to the liquor authority and for a period not exceeding thirty days:
1. Refusal by the liquor authority to issue a license or a permit.
2. The revocation, cancellation or suspension of a license or permit by the liquor authority.
3. The failure or refusal by the liquor authority to render a decision within the time required by section one hundred twenty of this article.
4. The transfer by the liquor authority of a license or permit to any other premises, or the failure or refusal by the liquor authority to approve such a transfer.
5. The issuance of an order of warning by the liquor authority.
6. Refusal to approve alteration of premises.
7. Refusal to approve a corporate change in stockholders, stockholdings, officers or directors.
8. Refusal by the liquor authority to grant permission for an additional bar pursuant to subdivision four of section one hundred of this chapter.