N.Y. Abandoned Property Law Section 1203

The supreme court shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine such a special proceeding. Such proceeding shall be commenced in the supreme court for the county in which is located the court of the United States into which such escheated property has been paid or which has control or custody of said property, or which has jurisdiction to make orders for the payment of such funds or property to the rightful owners thereof.

Source: Section 1203 — Jurisdiction, https://www.­nysenate.­gov/legislation/laws/ABP/1203 (updated Sep. 22, 2014; accessed Dec. 2, 2023).

Dec. 2, 2023

Last modified:
Sep. 22, 2014

§ 1203’s source at nysenate​.gov

Link Style