New York Agriculture & Markets Law
No person in this state shall commit or cause any of the following acts:
1. The manufacture or distribution of any commercial feed that is adulterated or misbranded.
2. The adulteration or misbranding of any commercial feed.
3. The distribution of agricultural commodities such as whole seed, hay, straw, stover, silage, cobs, husks, and hulls, which are adulterated within the meaning of section one hundred thirty-two of this article.
4. The removal or disposal of a commercial feed in violation of a seizure or stop sale order under section one hundred thirty-five-b of this article.
5. The failure or refusal to register in accordance with section one hundred twenty-nine of this article or to obtain a license in accordance with section one hundred twenty-eight-a of this article.
6. The failure to submit tonnage reports or fees as required by section one hundred thirty-three-a of this article.
7. The failure to maintain records or submit reports as required by section one hundred thirty-four of this article.