New York Agriculture & Markets Law
A commercial feed shall be deemed to be misbranded if:
1. Its labeling is false or misleading in any particular.
2. It is distributed under the name of another commercial feed.
3. It is not labeled as required in section one hundred thirty of this article.
4. It purports to be or is represented as a commercial feed, or if it purports to contain or is represented as containing a commercial feed ingredient, unless such commercial feed or feed ingredient conforms to the definition, if any, prescribed by regulation by the commissioner.
5. Any word, statement, or other information required by or under authority of this article to appear on the label or labeling is not prominently placed thereon with such conspicuousness (as compared with other words, statements, designs, or devices in the labeling) and in such terms as to render it likely to be read and understood by the ordinary individual under customary conditions of purchase and use.