New York Banking Law

Sec. § 203
Change of Location, Name or Business

§ 203. Change of location, name or business. Any foreign corporation licensed pursuant to article two of this chapter to engage in business in this state, may make a written application to the superintendent for leave to do one or more of the following:


To change its place of business from the place designated in its license to another place in this state. An application for such change shall be accompanied by an investigation fee as prescribed pursuant to section eighteen-a of this chapter.


To change its corporate name if such change has been effected under the laws of the jurisdiction of its incorporation.


To enlarge, limit or otherwise change the business which it proposes to do in this state.

Last accessed
Dec. 13, 2016