N.Y. Education Law Section 6549-A

Only a person registered as a specialist assistant by the department may use the title “registered specialist assistant” or the letters “R.S.A.” after his or her name.

Source: Section 6549-A — Construction, https://www.­nysenate.­gov/legislation/laws/EDN/6549-A (updated Sep. 22, 2014; accessed Dec. 2, 2023).

Dec. 2, 2023

Last modified:
Sep. 22, 2014

§ 6549-A’s source at nysenate​.gov

Link Style