New York Abandoned Property Law

Sec. § 210
Protest Against Release

Any person may file, at any time, with the commissioner, a protest, stating his name, residence and post-office address, against the release by the state of any interest of the people of the state acquired by escheat, in any real property described in such protest.

Last accessed
Dec. 13, 2016