N.Y. Military Law Section 131.4
Complaints of wrongs

Any member of the organized militia who believes himself wronged by his commanding officer, and, upon due application to such commander, is refused redress, may complain to any superior officer who shall forward the complaint to the adjutant general, who shall examine into said complaint and, if justified shall take proper measures for redressing the wrong complained of. If the adjutant general finds the complaint not to be justified and refuses redress, the member who initiated the complaint may appeal to the governor for redress, in accordance with regulations issued pursuant to this chapter.

Source: Section 131.4 — Complaints of wrongs, https://www.­nysenate.­gov/legislation/laws/MIL/131.­4 (updated Sep. 22, 2014; accessed Jun. 15, 2024).

Jun. 15, 2024

Last modified:
Sep. 22, 2014

§ 131.4’s source at nysenate​.gov

Link Style