N.Y. Highway Law Section 245

Either party aggrieved by the granting or refusing to grant such order by the court at special term, may appeal from such decision to the appellate division of the supreme court for the review of the decision. The appellate division may alter, modify or reverse the order, with or without costs.

Source: Section 245 — Appeals, https://www.­nysenate.­gov/legislation/laws/HAY/245 (updated Sep. 22, 2014; accessed Jun. 15, 2024).

Jun. 15, 2024

Last modified:
Sep. 22, 2014

§ 245’s source at nysenate​.gov

Link Style