New York Agriculture & Markets Law
Illegal Use of Equipment
(1) No person shall sell or offer or expose for sale frozen desserts in any container which is falsely labeled as to the name of the manufacturer or place of manufacture, or in any other respect.
(2) No person shall misrepresent in any manner the name of the manufacturer or the place of manufacture of frozen desserts.
(3) No person shall use or cause or permit to be used, for the purpose of preserving or holding frozen desserts, any cabinet, can, container or other equipment owned by any other person without the written consent of such owner.
(4) No person shall place any frozen desserts or any other products of one manufacturer in the cabinet, cabinet compartment, can, container or other equipment belonging to another manufacturer without the written consent of the owner of such cabinet, cabinet compartment, can, container or other equipment.
(5) No person, other than the owner, shall remove, erase, obliterate, cover or conceal the owner’s name or any distinguishing mark or device which may appear or be placed on any cabinet, can, container or other equipment.